Sunday, February 26, 2012

Playing with the big boys :)

So, I've taken the day off tomorrow as I will try my luck in party pokers $200K GTD tourney and Mermaids €80K GTD. Wish me luck and you'll get a beer if I win them both ;) :D

3 comments:

  1. Crap. I went out with my KK against AK in the 200K. In the 80K I can't remember how I went out :| But I played a 20K GTD which I went 77/5xx which was just enough to get in the price positions :) Then I Hit the Final table in the 5€ K GTD rebuy at mermaid. All in all an ok day. A shitty hourly wage but I got some (re)experience on the high stakes tourneys and it definitely looks like I can kick some booty :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, just remembered I went out with AQ clubs on a x5Qx turn. Two clubs so I had a draw and Ace kicker but a dude had called a 6x raise with 5's. well that's it. Later folks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He, One last thing. In the 5K GTD rebuy I was all in at some point with 34h I'm called with KK (one heart). The flop drowns in hearts and there doesn't come a 4. Nasty but geil! :P

    ReplyDelete