Sunday, June 10, 2012
My first live tourney :)
There goes my live tourney virginity :P I played a 250 dkk buyin tourney at casino cph yesterday and went 1/30. It was ugly unfortunately. But it seems like some of the lately unluck is getting balanced :) ugly since my AK beated AA... And then on the river with a straight. Never the less I played solid the rest of the time and in the end I was up against 3 players whom I just needed to let kick each other other. They were quite passive so I gave them a helping hand :P One dude was playing quite loose in the beginning and showed his hand at quite some occasions. Due to this I called one of his allins and were presented coin (hehe, to quote Spartacus series) as his outside straight draw didn't take him home with his 1/3 chance when I hit a top pair with my KQ. Later I went allin with QQ against 77. A straight also proved profitable as I milked an inexperienced, but though beautiful chick :P I have a remotely bad conscience for kicking one of my mates out of the tourney in the end. But you can't really take friendship into consideration when you're playing poker as the stocastic nature can "boomerang" back at you. However I repaid the semi-bad deed with beer later on :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment