Sunday, December 2, 2012

Moving on

I've decided it's time to go to a new chapter in my life. Therefore the test of becoming a poker pro is over for this time. I can conclude that it might be possible but the amount of errors you make must be on a very very low level if existing at all. This and then some arbitrary bluffs need to be employed for success I'm sure.

I'll still play from time to time as a hobby and try improving my game, but now I need to get my future converged into something more stable. Therefore I'll pursue my other great passion: Programming. That is I'll try to look for a job as a Software developer.

As a side project (and full time until getting a job) I'll keep working on my Tourney Coach software for poker coaching tournament players. I'm not sure when the first version will be ready, but I guess around one man month a homepage with a first version app could be published.

I'll be back ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment