Sunday, December 29, 2013

Best result ever :)


So after a little less than 9 hours of poker. I was offered a deal from the UK guy I was heads up with. I was down at some point around 600K in stack and he was close to 4 million. But I fought up to 1,5 million. and decided my arse was flying just above the waterline. So I decided to say yeah to a deal and we played afterwards where I went allin a couple of times and actually hit the 1st place. He got more than I but I was satisfied :)

Now I'm preeeety sure that my mate and I will have a decent new years eve!

And I'm tasting blood... BIGTIME! :D

I played a passive form of game where I let the others do the errors and go aggresive on me and counter attacking at the right times.

The best move was a call from early with T3. on a Tx6 flop. I checked. He bet and I raised him. He went allin and I called. Clapping myself on the shoulder there :D

Chill time!... And a beer!

Happy new year folks!

All the best!

- C

No comments:

Post a Comment