Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bad beat evening :( +self beat. Buuut..

I played the 5K GTD freezeout at partypoker @17:15. After a couple of hours I have to make a move and I'm allin with 99. one dude calls with 55. He hits his 5 and 20% chance of that sends me out.

Then I'd advance to step 4 in partypokers step challenges. I'm sitting with KK and a Russian is setting me allin after I raised from early. Some dude calls the allin from late. I'm taking a chance and call. I'm up against AKs from the allinner, JJ against the late call. Crap, crap, crap, crap ..... Ace. Byebye. Of course the river. Damn! In the 3K GTD rebuy at mermaid I'm approcahing the price positions. I'm raising a dude that made a bet and he re-raises me. I'm sitting with QQ and don't have a read on him. Flop: 777. I'm allin and he shows me his kings :( Bye bye.

But it's not all bad :) I won an entry to the $200K GTD at partypoker. So once again I'll get a shot at their 2nd largest tourney... In a Sunday to be specified.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment