Sunday, March 25, 2012

No cards and bad luck

I played a multitude of tournaments yesterday. I didn't hit anything worth playing. Preflop nothing and when I had something and went for the flop nothing again. I tilted a little but caught myself in it and decided to be patient. Then when I ot KK in one tourney as low stack and went allin one dude called with JJ and hit his J. A little positive thing was my trial of a new tournament 10K$ GTD 20$ rebuy which I went into the price positions in. I played a with a lack of routine when I went out with JJ against AA post-flop. But I guess it's ok. Some house owner nearby has decided to renovate his house so I was blessed with craftsmen waking me up @9. Annoying as I went to bed @4.

No comments:

Post a Comment