Friday, August 17, 2012
Bye bye betsafe, G'day Pokerstars.
So after the numerous badbeats at this crap site my bankroll is reduced to almost 0 (from 1K$). Therefore I wanted to deposit some more money. It wasn't immediately possible so I contacted support. they said I needed to provide some verification papers before they'd let me. I told them if they couldn't let me deposit just yesterday so I could play my tourneys as I'm living from this and needed to play. But no way. Even when I recommended they tok a look at my "investment" in their company they wouldn't budge. So! I told either do it or I'm out of there. Then I lost my patience communicating with them as I see myself as a customer and as I put money in their company they should be there for me and not me there for them. So I just said "goodbye" and now I'm playing at pokerstars instead. I can't really see why they don't service me as there is so much competition between the sites. But I don't mind. Now I have synchronized breaks at least so I have 5 minutes each hour for pee-pee and/or food - A thing I suggested Betsafe which they don't have. But again, hehe, seems like they don't want to compete. Believe me, I know how it goes for firms like that ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment