Sunday, August 19, 2012
DC in poker for teams.
Team "Aces and alcohol" is a reality. Kirk, kristian, Hagbard and myself will try a shot at the Danish Chapionships in team poker at Danske spil. Danske spil DC team poker. I look forward to try and play as a team instead of always battling each other. My appologies to you other good poker people I know who might have wanted to join :( the reason for setting this team is that I know these guys the most and know what they stand for... If we kill'em'all there's wpt tickets amongst other sexy prices :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I liked the post. Hope your team will do the best.
ReplyDeletepoker calculator
Hope your team will do great work.
ReplyDeleteonline casino
Your method of explaining the whole thing in this post is in fact pleasant, every one be capable of effortlessly be aware of it, Thanks a lot.
ReplyDeleteOnline Poker