OK. I'm sitting with AsKd and I'm raising preflop. One dude is calling and the flop says:
TsTdJs.
He checks, I check.
Turn: Qs
I've hit the straight and set him allin. He calls with TJ! :|
I have 1 out... hehe and hit my Ks. That's right folks I hit the royal flush :|
I play well and get to 9/22 (12 price positions) when I'm looking down at JJ. I call with the Jacks and the chiplead 2 seats after me on the button raises 5xBB. I think for ½ minute and sets him allin. He calls instantly and I'm looking down at TT :). Flop:
8cKcTd
Turn:
9s
Can I hit the straight or J?????
River:
3s.
And I'm out instead of taking the 1st position. Annoying since I made that killer move and had 80% chance ... check out the odds calculator in the bottom of the blog :(
Crap! But I'll get him the next 7 times then! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment