Friday poker night starts with calling an allin on a 46A flop. I'm sitting after the dude. I raisede ~6xBB pre-flop. He sits with 57s:
Turn: A
River: 3. Straight for him.
Later I get KK and 3 others are allin one has 99 and the 2 others AJ...
Flop: A9x
Turn and river doesn't help me.
-----
Alrighty then I'm getting lowstack in a sit'n'go so I'm allin with A3. Called by KT... River K. Bye bye.
-----
OK... Playing a 5K$ freezeout:
... After the anger has landed and I de-briefed myself about the scenario I can actually take something from it. So there's a little good thing in it.... although I hope that the little fish I don't know if you've heard about it, but that little fish from Amazonas will swim up his pee-pee and bring his friends and hang out there a couple off weeks or until he excuses for his luckiness. ArgH!
Let's hope the poker gods are done using me as toilet paper. Oh no they aren't. Just lost with KK against AQ in another tourney. Hilarious!.

No comments:
Post a Comment