Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Unlucky again to an absurd degree.

The first tourney tonight I go out with a 70% chance. I'm sitting with 86 on a 558 flop. I'm allin and a fool with A9 calls and hits his A.

The other tourney I'm setting one guy allin with JJ pre-flop. He has 44 and hits his 4. Yes boys and girls that's a 80% chance I'm loosing.

The last Tourney I have AK as Small Blind. It's a low buyin tourney so when a dude in early is allin I call and look at AQ.... Yes he gets his damned Queen!

A little later I have AK again. 3 are allin. Two of us have AK and the other A8 and he hits his flush... Far freakin out!

And the last beat of tonight is against the chip lead in a 2k€ GTD. I'm sitting with QQ and he sets me allin as he did a couple of times before. I call, hit a set and loose to his flush and end as the bubble boy. Wonderful! SICK!

What a damned waste of time!

Almost impossible to be that unlucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment