Monday, April 30, 2012

1 week pokerfest recap

I've hit 4 price positions. 2-3 times I've lost qualifiers to inferior hands in allins to big tourneys (KK - Ax). Some of the pokerfest tournaments cost more than I'm used to play and with no big earnings yet it's not great for my bankroll :( I can't really use this week as statistical data for my decision making on going pro as it isn't representative for the games being hosted at the sites all year. It's important to focus on focusing! There's no room for errors playing with some of the pros. Playing until the late hours is tough when I can't get my beauty sleep. I've bought a sleeping couch recently for my computer room which I can crash on when playing late. Here I won't get woken by doves or the gf going for work :) ... Hopefully the coming week will prove that I've learned something from the first week. Tonight there's 75k rebuy tourney and more. Just need to catch a couple of Z's before I'm fresh for fight. See you later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment