Friday, April 6, 2012

Blessed with some more bad luck in the last tourney.

Sitting with AK in the last tourney on Big Blind. One dude raises 3xBB and the lowestack is allin. I call the lowstack and the one raising calls as well. It's a crap flop but I don't give a darn so I'm allin. Raising dude has my outs (AK) and the allinner gets his pretty little full house. Now I'm lowstack and go allin with A3s. Called by the chiplead with QT and he hits his stuff. This is the worst poker period EVER! - Time for vacation! See you in a week or two and have a nice easter ;)

In hindsight I should maybe have folded. But AK... you don't get 'em everyday.. And if you never risk it you never win. But what was I thinking! A coinflip (50%) at the best. Tsk!

No comments:

Post a Comment