Sunday, April 1, 2012
A beaten man :(
I think I've lost with the aces 3 times or so tonight. Ok in the 200K GTD it was lacking routine that send me out against a set in 6's. In the 50K€ GTD on Mermaid I call an allin with also AA. A dude has flushdraw and the aces are blasphemicaly killed. In a 33$ rebuy 7.5K$ GTD at the final table the chip lead raises before me and I'm allin with QQ and ~40K (~5times his raised). The idiot calls with A3 and hits his A and 3 and takes some deserved bucks from me. Trying some shorthanded freezeout now. Tommorow I initiate the pokerweek #4 to see if I can live from this stuff. I also hit the price positions in the 5K€ GTD rebuy. But only little dough. But now it's time to rock!.. And beat some fish a-vent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment