Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Checking the idiocy of Russians.

Righyoh. So I wanted to check how far this nutcases will go. Therefore I was a bad boy and limped with QQ. One dude behind me 3 betted 40->120. He was loose so I didn't think he had something bad. Then I spotted this nutcase in an early position who calls 120. I thought "Right on let's check out these psykos" so I raised to 555. I had 6K behind me whereaas the two other dude around 2K. Numbnut (NN) 1+2 calls. Flop is 3 low cards.

Flop + action from NN1 :


I double him and NN2 calls. ???

Any guesses?

hehe, well NN1 has 66. And NN2 KK (which is fair). But KK-dude a.k.a NN2 just went allin the hand before from late with 44, so I didn't expect much from him. But yeah, conclusion. These suckers should be found and then you just have to milk their chips... Lucky bastard!

A little surprised by the odds... can't be I guess:


No comments:

Post a Comment