Thursday, September 6, 2012

Hate the idiot fish today.

So I'm doing my new thing: Focussing on less games at the time. It's starting to get interesting in a "Big" tournament on pokerstars. ~5K players and I'm In the money at -top 675. I've spotted some aggresive dudes and two of these double the BB. I'm sitting with KK and re-raise the pot From 2000->6350. This Russian ...... Entity.... Goes allin with more than my stack and I call instantly. He has 99. Flop: 99J. Bye bye..... AAARGH!

OK I can live with one bad beat even though it's quite tough to swallow. Late I'm getting VERY close in a 4.5 GTD freezeout 22$ buyin. Top 40/3xx is paid and I think there's 47 left. I'm at this point 37ish. The 2nd lowest stack on the table is allin in late- but before me position. He has a little more chips than I but I call. The lead calls also. I was thinking OK probably going to look at a pair from 2nd lowest. But "oh nooo Alejandrooo" AQ... And da-da-daaaah he gets his Q*nt. Chip lead had AK as well. Hate wasting my time and get beaten by luck. especially multiple times a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment