OK! If you don't like harsh language now is the time to stop reading.......................................................................................
Well, if you're still here Id' like to introduce you to Fuckface. Fuckface is from Romania and has even less brain cells than his brother Shitface which comes from Russia. Now you're introduced, let me tell you the story about when I played against fuckface:
I was playing this tournament and I'd been playing fairly well and reached the final table after more than 5 hours gaming. Maybe closer to 6. BUT! then I've read this player from Romania... you guessed riight Fuckface. Fuckface is an aggressive player, because he saw in TV that you're supposed to be aggressive, never mind your hand is crap, "be aggressive son" ... his father said before they went to bed together. Lol! Well sorry I really don't like him for this reason:
OOOOK! I'm sitting as Small Blind with an ok hand KJ of clubs. I thought I'd try to limp as I saw he was aggresive:
Right on. Not surprisingly Fuckface raises:
I make a call and see a sweet flop. I check... BEcause he's aggresive:
Fuckface laughs a little "tihihihi, let me be bad and bet like a have a hand":
"That might very well be so son, but I don't believe you" I think. So I make a steady raise to 133K/204K.
Now I don't really know what happens in Fuckfaces head but he re-raises to 209K/337.
"Hm, that was quite interesting" .. At this point I get a little worried... But I don't believe Fuckface so I call. The Turn is 5 of diamonds and I check as he could be lucky beyond any belief, he checks:
River is queen of clubs. I check as I'm still worried:
He makes a small bet I can't refuse and shows his God hand:
Then I'm lowstack and have to make a move with A4s that he beats with TT. I hope he dies a horrible death. It was "only" a 5K GTD 5.5 - 2 rebuys + 1 Addon tourney so it wasn't that naughty a price... But worthwhile.









No comments:
Post a Comment