Wednesday, November 14, 2012

5/1031 in the 17.5 K GTD 8$ rebuy

My best result on pokerstars until now :)

A short recap:

I was lucky to win a AK - pair allin at one point. Otherwise I kept away from 50/50s and played through the fire. This one made some poo touch the wool:



I'd raised preflop and this dude who was a little too active had called. On the flop a daunting King showed his face and the dude wasn't affraid to test me with a serious bet. I though, Fuke it I don't think he hit so I called and in the end when I put a little heat on him after a double check on the turn he laid down. (I had to minimize the window during the river bet as I didn't have the nerve to wait it out :| ).

On the final table I made a bold move with Jd4d:






This wasn't received well by an observer and another player:


.. But I could only laugh a little impressed that I took the chance and conclude I had made a right decision on  the profile of this mate. At the same time my stack was improving ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment