Friday, November 16, 2012

Recipe for tilt

Yesterday some Einstein raised my late +2xBB with 7h8h from the blinds. I re-raise him as I have the Aces and he calls. He checks on a 764 flop and I bet the pot. Then Einstein sets me allin with his toppair + inside draw. Call loose bye bye 33% chance.

In another Tourney blinds are getting high and a dude with a nice stack +2 bets from a late position. I sit behind him with JJ and sets him allin BB=500, with 8K. He sits with 30K stack and his A5 is a killa. Yes he gets A. Byebye.

Then I'm in SnG mode. BB=200 allin from early 1600 left, with 88 on my hand. Chip lead calls with 77. What comes???? SEVENNNNNN.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeeeez. Today Ive homed in on a fish which goes allin. I call with AK and looks at KT. T T comes... OOOOOOKKKKK! It's OK to be a little unlucky.

Then for the love of God this happens:


And yes. It's allin from the two dudes in late. I call with a smile but then the devil shows his face almost literally on the river. No tripling this time even though the good odds.

Ruins the mood and puts a serious pressure on the tilt handling!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol (manic laugh) I'm forced allin in late pos. with 55. Some genious calls with Qc3c.. Q.

Combined unlucky prob for today so far: 0,3*0,2*0,3*100% = 2%.

No comments:

Post a Comment