I think it was good I turned down the job offer yesterday...
I had an eye openening .... Not to be disclosed ;) .. poker experience which has shown the way forward and a way of playing I applied as once I realized what Ive been doing wrong for some time. I know Ive said it before, but Im QUITE positive that Im on the right path now:
Yesterday I went in the money in 3/4 tournaments.
Today I went in the money in 3/5 and lost a KK - JJ allin in one of the lost tourneys. The best results where these today:
12/716 in the 5.5 rebuy 5K gtd
19/747 in the 11 rebuy 17.5K gtd
I believe that November will be a QUITE interesting month! And for sure time is running out now so a decision wether or not to go this way has to be made quite soon.
Btw: it started out quite bad as I accidently registered to a 109$ turbo freezeout - I was too fast registering as I was a little late ;( lost that quite fast - stupid. But now Ive applied some filters on the tourneys so that won't happen again.
No comments:
Post a Comment