Relatively close to a WPT seat you can say. Top 2 got one and 3-6 had some interesting prices. But I decided to go out of the tourney as an early aggressor got me on my lacking routine. I tripled his early double bet with 99 OTB. He went allin and I took a stupid chance.
The 300K I also played very tight but in the end I had to make a move with ThJh with ~10BB left and was caught by KK.
In the Sunday storm just before the money 6300/40K paid. Some fish is allin just before the button and a loose aggressive guy on the button with chips calls. Nice as I sit with KK as SB - allin!
They show AT + A6. Cool :)
Flop: QKA, Ok.
Turn: Q, full house, weeee.
....
..
........
.
River, tadaaaa A.
At least I proved to myself that I can get up there where it's preeeetty interesting.
But there's about zero room for errors.
No comments:
Post a Comment