Got my arse wiped. Bad beat ad libitum ;(
But when my tourneys were finished I supplied with 3 SnG which I won em all. Right on!
one $22 10 SnG and 2 6 handed $22. I slmost qualified for the WPT sattelite again and yesterday I qualified for the 300K on Sunday so we'll have a go at it again then :D
Then I remember this guy I've met a couple of times "Oreglegios" a Greek dude I think. I played against him in Step 6 on party poker which he beat me in.
I checked him out and found out he's no. 7 on Party poker:
http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/partypoker/Oreglegios/poker/results/5F166942E306457CAE323A8CBB0C8D5F.html?t=2
YeeesH!
And his profit.... : $323781. Not bad, not bad indeed.
My program is getting tweaked currently. I've made some shortcuts to get the development flowing. Now I need to optimize a little before rockin.
See ya out there!
No comments:
Post a Comment