Yeah I know it sounds like a cheesy porn flick, but it's my new strategy. New old that is. I've been playing like that earlier, but I've lured into the bad play by the fish and realized that I have to pull my sh*t together. I looked at the ones with decent amount of chips and saw what they were playing the last couple of days and the pattern is obvious to me. So applying NOW!
I almost hit the money positions in the 8R 17.5K GTD yesterday by this pattern BUT just before ITM I flopped trips... the one I played against a loose agressive dude from Litaunia flopped fulll house and raped me with that one... Actually I aped myself by going allin. But ARGH!
In the 6K GTD 6R on party I went allin relatively close to ITM as well with a straightdraw. The dude I played against had a lot of chips and two overcards so he didn't give a damn and I didn't hit.
earlier in the 6K I went allin on the river with a fullhouse i'd slowplayed I had JJ and flop: AAJ. Muuuum...
Turn crap, just bidding a little. River Q... And of course the last dude had to have AQ. Jeeeeeezus!!
But I'm on for tonight again. Just have to go to the dentist then back and rock.
I'm kicking some ass with my poker tool, digging into multi threading etc. updated some classes to be more ... "correct" :D . Still need some fixes and updates and then the copy-protection before I'm ready to roll. AI, and then the homepage. Yikes :| ... But I'm having a buttload of fun :)
No comments:
Post a Comment