Sunday, July 1, 2012

4/4xx

Alrighty, finally I hit the final table in one of my regular tourneys. The chiplead was stupid aggresive but to my advantage because the guys he challenged were beaten by his luck and I rose in price money (HeheheHEEHehheee - witch's laugh!). BUT! Then at some point as the chip lead kept raising the small blind (I was big blind and Chip lead On the button) the small blind went allin. I had AJ and we were 4 left so I figured small blind had enough and wanted to make a stand. But my hand was relatively killer since we were only 4 left so I took a chance and call although he had me covered. Good choice as 2nd lowest had A5.. But he hits his 5 and I'm out. Damn!

In a 10K GTD freezeout $55 buyin some smuck has limped from earlly BB=200. I have 1700 and go allin with TT. He thinks.... thinks.... and thinks "oh hihihihihihihi I have 8Ts I'll go for it - little girls voice... hihihhihi". Of course he hits his 8 + 8. Bye bye.

Well relatively well evening nevertheless. Tonight I've qualified for the 100K tourney, so yet another shot :)

See you later folks ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment