Saturday, July 28, 2012

AAAAARGH! Idiot fish!

Yes, this is another badbeat story, sry. But I got to get it out :|
So I'm playing this 5$ rebuy tourney, Ok I know low buyin more fish. But nevertheless I've spotted a really big fish... FISH - inexperienced player. To elaborate a little on this guy: Not really knowing what he's doing (and probably having no awaereness at all where he is or what he's doing... Probably dressed out as a little girl with pigtails sucking a lollipop. In short a numbnut!). Where were I... AH! Yes rebuy tourney 5$ buyin. So I've spotted his skills ... lacking. And at a point I have AK. I raise considerately and a dude behind me goes allin 1/4 of my stack. Numbnut calls and I set him allin to 1/3 my stack. He calls and shows A2d. Diamond flush.... Ooooook!

Short after numbnut is limping from early position again I have KK and raise 10xBB. He another one is allin and numbnut calls. I call as well 1/3 of my stack. Flop: 89T. I go allin and My genius calls with A9. Turn: crap, river 9 and that was that tourney.

I'm about to go berserk but calm myself by the fact that the fish are overly represented at these low buyins. I'll get the mother next time.

From the postive side I just won an entry to the 200K GTD tomorrow so hopefulle I get semi-millionaere tomorrow :P

No comments:

Post a Comment