Yes sir-e! Finally some wind my way and my best position so far in the 10K GTD. I was preetty lucky to take home around 6-7 coinflips in a row. It secured me ½ a monthly salary so it was worth the 7 hours it took. Headsup I didn't hit much and the Dude from Australia was a badass. I'll take him the next time! Some interesting hands:
This made me think as two early players had clicked :| "Damn what to do!?". But I took the chance and called. The two early ones laid down luckily:
Then as I had a couple of chips I put the metal to the pedal:
I like this screen dump with more than a million in chips :) Interesting considering you start with 4000:
But I couldn't take it home unfortunately and get the +1K higher price.
I went ITM (In Da Money) in two other tourneys - 2x/794 in a another 10K tourney 5$ rebuy and 4x/4xx in a 10K 11 rebuy tourney. In the 11$ buyin a numb nut went allin from early with K6s and I called with AK and went out as he hit the flush. Definitely feels like I'm in the zone. If I can recover from going to bed at 5 I'll hae another go tonight.






No comments:
Post a Comment