Best position in this tournament ever.
And then my God skills are taken for ass-wipin' :(
So I hit the rockets as Big blind:
The dude in Purple means he's aggressive (and he's pretty loose). So the Swede at 7th raises. I have the possibility to go allin and with great certainty grab the pot. BUT I WANT MORE!!! So I just call the Swede:
The loose aggressive guy lays down and the flop is revealed:
A turd hits the cotton. Yikes that's dangerous I better scare him off going allin. But OHHH NOOO ALEJANDRO! "I've hit top pair and that a freakin killer, tihihihii" (Spoken as a little annoying girl with a lollipop) and he calls. Well actually pretty good for me because that gives me a 75% chance of doubling. BUT, Runner-runner flush and we share the pot.

We've been playing for +5 hours and we're 300/8702 left and 1170 paid. I've been inactive for quite some time so pretty stupid call of that guy. But then again that's what's usual pays the bills :)
In general I played very focused and tight and got a couple of allins at the right times. Oh for once I was a little lucky when my 67s beat 89s.



No comments:
Post a Comment