Christ I hate playing patiently, focused and good and then get beaten by a lesser player. Just makes it feel like such a damn waste of time! I know Ive said it before, but man it's aggrevating!
In the 5Rebuy at party I'm lowstack and have made a small series of allins recently. Noe I hit QQ and hope I can trick somebody into calling me if I do it again. UTG 2x Big Blind. I'm allin 1/3 of his stack. He's allin with AJ and I smile aalll the way to the river... A....... ..... ... .. My "singing" starts.
But OHH NOOO ALEJANDRO if that's enough bad beating! In the 8R 17.5K GTD we're around 230/1100 left. Prices to top 163. I have around 15x Big blind left when I hit KK as 5th.UTG from Lituaunia doubles the blinds. I want to scare him off as I know he's loose aggressive so I raise 1600->5600 he has ~12K left and thinks his 99 is GREAT so he goes allin. Alrighty, I expect to look at AQ, AK or AJ or if I'm unlucky AA. But nope 99. and yes, you got it. Sigh!
I'm still well into a 5$ rebuy so I might go ITM anyways. But daddy is disappointed.. Daddy is disappointed.
No comments:
Post a Comment