Tuesday, January 15, 2013

3 tourneys (2 ITM 17,5K+10K GTDs) and a 2nd posish in a SnG

Interesting evening.

The Jacks where with me - SO MUCH that it's almost scary. And I was lucky against a not-to-clever player. BUT let's start with a four-way allin in the $8 rebuy 17,5K GTD:

The dude UTG recently had KK where he played the same way. Having this in mind I call:


The guy after me calls, and the dude after him raises. I know he's a fish so I'm not scared just interested in seeing what's going to happen. SB call (a even bigger fish). Now it's a little annoying as that lowers my possibility of winning.


But "luckily" UTG goes allin to get rid of some of the competition. I take a chance as it's a serious hand I'm sitting with. But then fish1+2 calls... OK?!:


 Showing their card concludes my read (tapping my shoulder MMmmmHmmm ;)  ):


I goes home and my stack increases seriously:


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Right on! Now it's time for the not-too-clever fish story:

A dude, which I think is a little too fishy limps UTG. I'm sitting 7 with JJ and raise:


Dude calls and what a sweet flop. He gets sweet by going aggressive on it. Ok that's far out, so I raise through the roof:


But the little fish thinks "I'm a fish and don't know about statistics, THAT*S A GREAT DEAL FOR ME!!!" and calls:


OK, I think... That's a little .. potential bad that 3. But he can't be that sick. So when he checks. A take a sling at the pot. Einstein doubles me and I call:


Ohhh he had 74. .. That makes sense... (idiot FISH!).


I'm shaking my head as a beautiful little 5 peeks out on the river. LOVE YA!:


Do you see the tourquise color around him?... That means "all gone/sick Fck". Nevertheless thanks for chips!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another story of the jacks:

UTG makes a serious bet. the miki-dude which is pretty loose calls and I'm on the button and call as well with JJ:


The flop looks familiar and there's action from the start and I drool like hell:


 QQ and set of 7s what a setup!:


Now I just have to dodge Q and 7, and I do:


Sweet. Then it's easy to play poker!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 3rd time that jacks favors me I'm pretty lucky:

So the loose Greek raises in late position:


 I tell him I don't wanna dance by raising:


Greek dude calls nevertheless. The flop isn't really what I dreamed for. But the turn lowers the probability that he's sitting with the ace.


, so I get interested and checks him out with a value bet which he calls:


The river is one of my bois and I want to get a couple of his chips without scaring him away and I'm not sure if he's killer lucky and have AJ (very unlikely though).


 But he calls and pays at register 1 ;)


In the end I finish 47/1101. No real money but quite good position. My end hand I screw up by finding my 2nd pair strong... But not quite enough against the top pair :|

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a 10K GTD 8R 1R+1A I end 111/950.

No comments:

Post a Comment