Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Met a "tourquise" colored guy today...

This in my labels means "Sick F**K, all gone".

I hadn't written any note on him so I wasn't sure what I meant at the time... But I found out.

So at one pint he has a killer stack 100K+ and me ~60K. He raises 2xBB from late I raise 3600->9000 on the button with AQ.

Flop is K T x

He bets instantly 16K/20K... What?! OK I fold.

Later he's betting 3xBB from late 7200 in total ~100K behind him. I have ~40K left and calls with 8h9h.

Flop: 256. I check. He bets 12K/18K. Ok, I try: ALL IN!!!!....!!!..! I mean it!!

Numbnut calls with Jh3h... I guess that's why I put him on sick f**K/All gone... I don't hit. He gets his killer J on the river. W... A.... U ... W... Yes they exist. "Uhhhhhhh" (ghost sound).

No comments:

Post a Comment