Chock it took quite some time.
But it was worthwhile! I was about to loose my bankroll on stars so it was more or less in the last minute. The best move I made was calling a 3 way allin with my flushdraw against to guys who had both hit sets. Wauw that was pretty lucky. But on the other hand it gave me about 1/3 pot-odds which in the end would only break even on the money side. But I guess from time to time you gotta take some chances to hit that enormous stack and indeed it grew from 80K to +200K so that was sweet sweeet!
I was allin 13 times, I can see from my badass program and got 618 hands :|
I hit set once when the lead also did at the final table and made some good calls and bluffs. The guys at the final table where pretty loose as usual so I enjoyed seeing them beat each other. The best hand was when the lead (Russian of course) flopped a flush and beat the 2nd (or maybe he was third at that time) when we were 3 left.
Also another loose dude played tough guy when I was short stack and I dared calling an allin with my 45 on the river which kept my alive enough to see the other get kicked out.
Feeling great after such a position. Also I really focused and played disciplined this time which also kept me in the game for the long run on the final table.
No comments:
Post a Comment